Coca Cola and Pepsi - YouTube
YouTube
Coca cola – in every YouTube video of coca cola
they present it very well. They often upload the video after 1 to 2 months.
Sometimes they give a great message also in their video. I usually watch their
ads on TV and the videos show a great work. In some video I saw there were some
celebrities of a region in which they present that ad. For example I belong to
Punjab and the Punjabi ambassador of Coca-Cola is Diljit dosanjh as I saw many
ads of Diljit Dosanjh presenting Coca-Cola. In the last video they have
uploaded on YouTube, they present that everyone have different taste, likes ,
dislikes and much more, so they have Coca-Cola for everyone in different
tastes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPi9nTE70aA
This video was quite popular because of its different view. There were 1047687 views and 4k likes. Another famous video was of polar bears playing with bottle of Coca-Cola. This is a very funny video in which bears catch the bottle by slipping on the ice. There were 15403714 views on this video and 47k likes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2nBBMbjS8w
Pepsi – they have amazing videos on their YouTube channel. I saw many videos but the best one I think was this one which show generations drinking Pepsi and Pepsi on mars and moon, this is quite funny. This video is approximately of 1 minute and it show so many scenes and a great work. I think this attracts so many people to drink it and have fun. There are 4585332 views and 18k likes on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcGFrdopXxo
One of their ad series is very famous and that is Uncle Drew. This video is quite long like approximately 6 minutes. It is divided into chapters and the latest chapter was number 4. This video is popular because of its script as uncle Drew is an old guy and he play basketball in a very good way. It is an amazing series. It has 15514104 views and 65k likes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY6GAOPGuPs
Comments
Post a Comment